Pages

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Birthday present Pointy Kitty and other busyness.


Pointy kitty
Originally uploaded by tiffanywinnie

Well! I've been busy for a few days. Not a good start to my blog is it?

I've been swapping bedrooms round for my daughter. She's gone in a bigger bedroom to accommodate all her growing army of toys and I have jumped into her smaller bedroom for my sewing space! I'll post pictures when it's a bit neater. It's still got her bed in amongst other stuff!

I've also been busy on my "that girl... that quilt... quiltalong. I've finished peicing all the blocks together so that's another photo needed.

Here's something i've been working on today. It's a pointy kitty from the wee wonderfuls site. It's not quite finished and now I've given it to her so I'll have to try to get a picture for you. I think it looks quite cute like this though!

I've also had a bit of fun editing in Picnik.

Bye Bye for now and I'll try to be back sooner now I'm learning how :)

4 comments:

  1. Great Post!! You are getting the hang of it and with a picture too! I look forward to reading more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nanabanana. It was quite easy that one. I did it all from Flickr. I was wondering how anybody had the energy to do it all seperate!! Silly me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cute! I'm in awe of that pointy tail! I need to redo my daughter's bedroom too...we were given a full size mattress...I just don't have the energy. UGH! Some day. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pointy kitty is adorable! Love him/her :)

    ReplyDelete