Pages

Saturday 13 November 2010

OOOh Scary!!!

My first blog entry!!  It's not what i expected!

Well just a quick one.  I'm a mum to one 8yr old girl and a part time Welfare Assistant up at the school.  In between I try to do sewing (learning quilting with a quiltalong at the moment) knitting (been put aside for a while) and love looking at blogs and flickr.  Oh and forgot, have to look after the other half, daughter, dog, fish, hamster and house inbetween that!

At the moment while deciding to start my blog I'm having a glass of wine, babysitting my neice (7) cooking for other half to get in from golf!  I'm trying to do this before he gets in.  I want it to be a secret for now. haha.  My other world! I'm going to try to add a picture.  Wish me luck.

Just a quick intro and just a bit of an experiment for me to start with.

Bye for now

5 comments:

  1. You did it! Look at this great blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the addictive world of blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, welcome, welcome!! Your blog looks great! In no time at all you will be a pro at this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey - you've already got seven followers and you've only been going a couple of weeks - I had three followers (my mate Mandy from Simply Solids who lives in my village, my sister and some completely random person who never ever left a comment and never properly followed me as far as I could tell) for weeks and weeks and weeks! OK, next challenge for you - get yourself a photo up in that blog header - I know, I'm pushing you hard but a cropped pic of that 1" hope valley block would look really fab. Lynne

    ReplyDelete