Pages

Thursday 18 November 2010

That Girl... That Quilt Along


Here are my most recent pictures from That Girl... That Quilt along.  I'm 80% happy with it but think I would rather have chose a different main colour, something a little more subdued.

Also in the photo is my dog Lolli who can't wait to get her grubby little paws on it!


This is my first ever quilt and it's all thanks to Jennifer for inviting me because I don't think I would have took the plunge.  She invited me to join and made it all so easy to follow:)

5 comments:

  1. Awe, the quilt is beautiful and she's cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! And I love your dog, such a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! I love the background color and I bet as you quilt it and wash it, you'll love it.

    Jennifer :)

    BTW, your dog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I wasn't sure about my color either but as I have worked with it, it has grown on me. Oh, and red wine goes with everything! Even blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete